You're Invited to Saturday Manufacturing Talks, presented by the Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Information provided by IIT-Kharagpur (March 2022)
Below is the schedule for the March 2022 "Saturday Manufacturing Talks":
March 5, 2022: Jian Cao from Northwestern University
March 12, 2022: Suman Chakraborty from IIT-Kharagpur
WEBINAR LINK :
If you missed any of the sessions, you can check them out via the below link:
A few highlights of this mega-event are as follows:
- Webinars will be delivered by both academicians and industry professionals - this will help in broadening the reach and outlook.
- Speakers would be Alumni of IIT-Kharagpur in academics and industry (India and Abroad) - this will help in understanding the research being conducted globally on advanced manufacturing.
- Webinars will be held on every Saturday, from 8:30 to 9:30 pm IST. There will be only one speaker per week.
- No barrier to participation.
The topics include but not limited to :
- Robotics, Automation, and Use of AI and ML in manufacturing
- Simulation in manufacturing
- Specialty materials in manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing
- AI in Supply Chain
- Design of Experiments in engineering